Karma. Yikes, you just mention this word to the wrong group of people and you will immediately experience an energy shift. And rightfully so. How you treat people will affect how others (typically not the same people) will treat you.
In the past few years as I have deepened my experience and study of universal laws and principles, I’ve encountered what has come to be one of my favorites: the law of circulation. In essence, The law of circulation states “that all things in the universe are always flowing in circulation but at an ever expanding rate. What you give to one person, you will receive from a different source. So you don’t have to give with the expectation of receiving back from the same person you give to, but knowing that it will definitely come back to you multiplied from other sources. It works according to the law of cause and effect where the universe always mirrors back to you whatever you do.”
Sounds good, right?
Sure it does until you realize that it works in the good AND in the bad….
In this week’s episode of Incredible Factor TV, it’s my time to speak my mind. And I have to warn you….it gets a little rough…
What I find interesting is the fact that everyone who has clients feels some kind of way when their clients don’t honor their agreements with them. But, would you admit that when you’re the client, that you always act the way you wish your clients did?
I bet I could hear a pin drop if we were in person and I asked you that question.
Exactly. In life you reap what you sow. That means that if you dodge your vendors, don’t pay on time, make change requests in a non-timely manner, take your time responding to their phone calls or emails and act as if by not responding they will just go away, you are stifling your business building success.
Lack of personal responsibility is like telling the God of our abundant Universe that you are okay getting the short end of the stick as much as you give it. If you truly want to build a solid, thriving and successful business, you have got to act in excellence at all times.
Like the Law of Circulation says, you never know where it’s returning from, so by putting good out at all times no matter what, you can ensure that you will always be blessed with great clients.
So, here’s how you can start reaping abundance, amazing clients and great opportunities to grow your life and business:
1. Have a clear vision of what you desire to welcome into your life. By knowing what you truly desire to welcome into your life, you can set yourself up for success. Take the time and picture your life the way it would work best for you to be loving, of service and fully committed to be the best version of yourself. What does that look like? How does it feel to see it? What adjustments must be made to realize your vision?
2. Set clear expectations and intentions with yourself and others. Now that you are clear on what you desire, what is expected of you to achieve it? What are your intentions to make it a reality? Who must you engage to assist you with the vision you’ve created? What are you willing to do or not do to access it?
3. Treat your vendors like you want your clients to treat you. If you must engage others to access what you desire (and you will need to), be sure to treat them like you’d want your clients to treat you. What you sow is what you will reap and that includes the good, the bad and most definitely the ugly. So be clear with yourself that anything you put out there is coming back multiplied.
4. Act in integrity at all times. As they say, stuff happens and we are all human so by communicating with your vendors, you can circumvent the problems that arise when you don’t. And, it’s just common courtesy.
5. Complete a self assessment – if you are not willing to make a non-negotiable decision to work with someone, don’t. You do yourself and them a disservice. They can’t help you if you are not fully committed and this block will haunt you. And, can you honestly commit to the terms of the agreement? Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m all for acting in faith. But you must ensure that you are willing to do the work. Faith without works is DEAD.
So what say you? What’s your two cents? Is there something that I left off the list? What do you do to ensure that what you put out there you receive back in plenty?
©2013 by Darnyelle A. Jervey. All Rights Reserved. Darnyelle A. Jervey, MBA, The Incredible Factor Speaker, Business Coach and Marketing Mentor, is the founder of Incredible One Enterprises.com, Incredible Factor University® the Leverage Your Incredible Factor System® a proven step-by-step program for more clients, more income and more leverage in your business. For more information and a FREE audio CD “7 Critical Mistakes Entrepreneurs Must Avoid When Unleashing Your Incredible Factor So You Attract More Clients, Make More Money and Gain More Leverage” just fill out the form below.