“Forgiveness is the key to experiencing full abundance.” –Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, MBA
After hosting Breakthrough in Business two weeks ago, I realized that there is one thing that will keep you from the Next Level Everything you crave, and that is unforgiveness. I totally used to be the same way until I realized that forgiveness was for me.
Once I took hold of that gem, I watched my life and business come into alignment and my results soar to the next level. The cool thing is that with a few tweaks like I share in the episode, you can too.
Listen in to discover:
- How to perform the Forgiveness Protocol
- Why God put the emphasis on forgiveness in the often quoted scripture
- What’s really at stake when you don’t forgive
- My favorite scale strategy (it’s not what you think)
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Tool Kit. If you are a service-based entrepreneur who is ready to crack the code of having a 7-figure business, this tool kit will give you the keys to the 7-figure castle.
Powerful Quotes from Darnyelle during the Episode
“I forgive as often as I can because I don’t want to miss out on anything I desire.”
“Forgiveness is for you.”
“Scaling to the million dollar mark will be tough if you don’t forgive at least one person – yourself.”
The Seven Protocols of Forgiveness mentioned in the Episode
Based on Forgiving Forward by Bruce and Toni Hebel
- Thank God for forgiving you.
- Ask God who you need to forgive and why.
- Repent for having unforgiveness in your heart towards that person.
- Forgive each offense from your heart.
- Lord, I choose to forgive X from my heart for Y
- Is there any other reason I need to forgive X?
- I proclaim that X is no longer in debt to me for Y
- Ask God to bless them.
- Do your best not to remember the offense.
- Do your part to not take personal offense to anyone so that pre-forgiveness can become a lifestyle.
Want more of Darnyelle?
- Learn more about the Leverage + Scale Weekend
- Learn about Incredible Factor University Programs
- Darnyelle’s Instagram
- Darnyelle’s Facebook
- Six Figure Cash Flow Club
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Leave us a review on iTunes
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!