We are looking for ONE Incredible Client Success Coach to work with us, is it you?!
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is an award-winning business transformation company headquartered in Newark, Delaware that offers high-level coaching programs that specializes in helping service-based business owners leverage and scale high performing companies through combining spiritual principles with customized strategy and consulting around brand messaging, marketing, sales, operations and talent optimization so that they build generational wealth. The company’s CEO is an author, speaker and consultant who is an inspiring, award-winning entrepreneur who has built a company doing what she loves. This is a positive, energetic and FUN business and we are looking for an individual with the personality and commitment to excellence to match!
We’ve experienced consistent growth and are looking for someone who can step in and work with our clients to get them the unprecedented results we are known for. While your title might Client Success Coach, you’re really more of a savior for our big mission!
We’re looking for a full-time client success coach for our two core programs inside of our Incredible Factor University umbrella. This role will play an integral part of our program and will be client-facing; with onboarding new clients, hosting 1:1 client strategy calls and helping our clients achieve next level success in their thriving service-based businesses.
If you’re passionate about results and love to encourage and strategize solutions to business growth challenges, provide rave-worthy client service, and are highly organized, then you should apply for this incredible role.
The Client Success Coach is responsible for the entire client journey with our company – you’ll work alongside of our powerful online curriculum structure and frameworks and add your confidence to support our clients and delivering our high-end support founded in excellence. Your role will include onboarding new clients, and managing, coaching, and retaining existing clients.
This is a fulltime, W2 employee role and a unique opportunity to transform the lives of others. Our ideal candidate is tech-savvy, up to speed with the latest in marketing and sales, familiar with coaching, confident in speaking and leading in groups of people. They are a people person who feels at home talking to, support and engaging with clients and team.
- You are able to easily translate your knowledge of our programs, strategies and best practices into direct, easy to understand instructions and feedback for our clients.
- 80% of more of your client roster hits their targeted client milestones.
- You demonstrate mastery of our programs, strategies and best practices during your 1:1 client calls, group coaching sessions and when you communicate with clients in all formats (email, direct messages, videos, etc)
- Our clients rave about spending time with you.
- Provide in-depth, actionable feedback to clients on 1:1 calls and pre-recorded reviews of client work. Whether you are celebrating a big win or breakthrough or helping them to tighten their messaging or develop a strategic plan or get them unstuck, you have to be well versed to do it all so that clients feel supported for their next steps.
- Track client engagement and success by monitoring their progress through our program curriculum and achievement of specific goals within the program.
- Support clients by answering their queries with actionable, strategic, written feedback through posts in our online communities, check in calls, direct messages and emails.
- Lead or support on group coaching calls of large numbers of entrepreneurs at one time and respond to client queries during the calls.
- Support the creation and maintenance of our program curriculum by using and updating our SOPs, response libraries, editing and adding lessons and identifying areas of improvement.
- My favorite color is clear.
- Onboard new clients into the program, ensuring they are set up for success as they begin their journey with our program and community.
- Collaborate with a team of coaches to ensure that your client roster is fully supported, on track and hitting their client milestones.
- Learn cutting edge marketing and program design strategies for high-end group coaching programs that become powerful life and business results for our clients.
- Support the sales process as needed by reviewing applications and answering questions from leads in our pipeline.
- Provide a high-touch coaching experience for clients in our high-ticket programs by becoming an expert in our strategies, attend all weekly live coaching calls, tracking their progress, providing strategic feedback, and checking in with them.
- Managing changes and updates to the existing Program itself and managing adding new content and modules to the Program
- Improve client retention by reviewing client experience and satisfaction, tracking when clients are eligible to move into a new program, and developing strategies for client retention.
- Provide live event support to our team and attendees by assisting in the planning, organization, execution, and facilitation of live events.
This job description is not all inclusive and certain activities, duties and responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
What does success look like?
- Research and stay up to date on the latest strategies we teach to our clients.
- Onboard new clients into our programs smoothly and quickly.
- Respond to client questions within 24 hours.
- Have an extreme awareness of who each client is, where they are in the program, when they’re behind schedule, how they’re feeling, and anything else that would help us serve them better.
- Develop a personal relationship with existing clients so they feel exceptionally cared for and tell us they trust you and what you bring to the program and calls.
- Learn all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making process so you can give expert feedback and support.
- Grow your expertise in our programs, industry, marketing strategies, and client success strategies by spending at least 1 hour per week on personal development.
- Proven experience and strong background in marketing, tech, operations and/or business strategy. Although we will teach you our system and processes, we want you to bring your own expertise and experience to the table. And while we don’t implement for our clients, being savvy in each of these areas will allow you to offer effective support and strategy.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and loves to develop new systems and processes. You’ll be tracking the progress of dozens of clients at a time. You need to be diligent and proactive to track down client results and initiate conversations if you are missing key information to supporting their efforts.
- Excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple clients at once.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support, and encourage others.
- Takes direction well and enjoys being part of a team.
- Doesn’t mind spending a good portion of your day on zoom calls supporting clients to their next breakthrough.
- Confident public speaking skills. Speaking in front of large groups of people is exciting and gives you so much energy. You can show up confident and self-assured in all situations.
- Flexible and up to testing new things. Our company moves fast and we make frequent changes to maintain a competitive edge within our industry.
- Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Able to travel to live events for our company, programs, and team events (at least 6 times per year).
- Available to attend daily, weekly, and monthly Team meetings.
- Available to work Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Time Zone no matter where you live.
- Want the flexibility to work from home with an amazing company with a huge mission!
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment verification documentation upon hire.
Our Ideal team member is
- Interested in personal development
- Is extremely reliable and operates consistently in integrity
- Possesses strong writing, researching, organizational skills
- Creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ready to learn quickly
- Familiar and proficient with technology
- Strong with inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Committed to enhancing their skills and adding value
- A rock star who completes tasks correctly, on-time and with excellence
This is a full-time employee position, 40 hours per week.
We are looking for a dependable, reliable team member who will happily go above and beyond to help the company grow. You will have the luxury of working from home. Every few months, you’ll be asked to work on a Saturday for one of our programs but will enjoy another day off during the week when scheduled.
About Incredible One Enterprises
Incredible One Enterprises is an award-winning high-end business transformation company where we help our clients leverage and scale businesses that serve them financially and spiritually.
Since 2011, we have helped hundreds of small business owners grow their service-based businesses. As our company grows, we are continuing to build a diverse team filled with the skills and talents to keep us a company in a lane all our own. At Incredible One Enterprises, you’ll have the opportunity to take initiative and make an impact on the lives of our team and clients from day one.
We believe that all lives can’t matter until Black Lives Matter. We support and edify LGBTQIA+ rights and we actively invest in and work to build an equitable, inclusive company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values and want to work with a company with a dynamic diverse team and clients.
We are committed to having a team that is able to live their best life. Some of the ways we do this is through offering innovative benefits to our full-time employees. For full-time employees our benefits package, which kicks in following a 90-day probationary period includes:
- Competitive salary
- Two weeks paid vacation (accrues over first year with company)
- 12 paid company holidays
- Healthcare stipend
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Unlimited reimbursement for professional and career development books
- In person and virtual team retreats throughout the year
- Annual bonus based on company profitability and time with company (available after one year of employment)
- Remote work
- And more. Our goal is to be an amazing company to work for, so we are constantly making sure that we are implementing new benefits and perks for our team.
Successful applicants must complete a skills assessment, strengths assessment, reference check and background check.
Complete the job application here: https://form.jotform.com/ioellc08/job-application
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.