Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is a small, an award-winning business optimization consulting firm headquartered in Newark, Delaware that specializes in helping business owners leverage + scale through customized strategy and consulting around brand messaging, marketing, sales, operations and talent optimization. The company’s CEO is an author, speaker and consultant who is an inspiring, award-winning entrepreneur who has built a company doing what she loves. This is a positive, energetic and FUN business and we are looking for an individual with the personality to match!
We are currently looking for a social media manager who is highly motivated, detail oriented and wants to help us make an impact on the world. We looking to fill this position quickly, so please contact us right away if you think you’re the right fit.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing social media marketing campaigns and day to day activities including:
- Creating, curating and managing all published content (images, video and written captions)
- Developing a strategy for leveraging our social media update registry to increase new leads for our marketing opt-ins and ultimately our two programs
- Managing the CEO for content, telling her what videos to create, etc
- Developing and managing our content calendar
- Monitor, listen and respond to uses in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Coordinate with social sales team to identify opportunities for follow up and engagement
- Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts
- Oversee design and create content from our vault of content (i.e.: FB timeline cover and ad images, pictures, IG, twitter profile, etc)
- Design, create and manage promotions and coordinate with our social ad campaigns and manager
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Identifying partners and influencers to connect with CEO for possible webinar swaps, live interviews, etc
- Compile reports for management showing results, KPIs and ROI
- Engage our social media groups to keep them focused, and excited so we remain top of mind
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Here’s what you need to have/be to excel in this position:
- A positive attitude based in a foundation of abundance
- Passionate about changing lives and making a positive difference in the world
- A shared commitment to the philosophy and the big “why” behind what I do
- A team player willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a cheerful disposition
- A Marketing background or degree is welcome but not required
- My favorite color is clear with specks of purple
- An energetic, eager, smart and personable/passionate personality
- You use discretion, good judgment and take the initiative to learn what you need to perform your role with excellence
- You are excited and open about learning new skills and exploring new technologies
- You are flexible and ready to do whatever it takes to get your job done with excellence
- You are an excellent project/task manager – you make sure things get done on time by you
- You learn fast, think fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the need to meet many deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be comfortable communicating with clients and community via telephone, email or in person.
Our ideal team member is…
- Interested in personal development and entrepreneurship
- Demonstrates the highest degree of reliability and integrity
- Possesses strong writing, researching, organizational skills
- Creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ready to learn quickly and independently
- Familiar and proficient with technology
- Strong with inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Committed to enhancing one’s skills.
- This is a full-time position, while we’d love a local team member this can also be a remote position
- We are looking for a dependable, reliable team member who will happily go above and beyond to help the company grow.
About Incredible One Enterprises
Incredible One Enterprises is an award-winning high-end business transformation company where we help our clients leverage and scale businesses that serve them financially and spiritually.
Since 2011, we have helped hundreds of small business owners grow their service-based businesses. As our company grows, we are continuing to build a diverse team filled with the skills and talents to keep us a company in a lane all our own. At Incredible One Enterprises, you’ll have the opportunity to take initiative and make an impact on the lives of our team and clients from day one.
We believe that all lives can’t matter until Black Lives Matter. We support and edify LGBTQIA+ rights and we actively invest in and work to build an equitable, inclusive company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values and want to work with a company with a dynamic diverse team and clients.
We are committed to having a team that is able to live their best life. Some of the ways we do this is through offering innovative benefits to our full-time employees. For full-time employees our benefits package, which kicks in following a 90-day probationary period includes:
- Competitive salary
- Two weeks paid vacation (accrues over first year with company)
- 12 paid company holidays
- Healthcare stipend
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Unlimited reimbursement for professional and career development books
- In person and virtual team retreats throughout the year
- Annual bonus based on company profitability and time with company (available after one year of employment)
- Remote work
- And more. Our goal is to be an amazing company to work for, so we are constantly making sure that we are implementing new benefits and perks for our team.
- Successful applicants must complete a skills assessment, strengths assessment, reference check and background check.
Successful applicants must complete a skills assessment, strengths assessment, reference check and background check.
Complete the job application here: https://form.jotform.com/ioellc08/job-application
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
We will review submissions and schedule a meeting with any applicants we wish to interview.
We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly if there is a potential match.
We believe that Black Lives Matter and support the LGBTQ+ community. We encourage folks of various identities, abilities, orientations, and backgrounds to apply to work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer