“When we take our focus off the main thing, we miss opportunities and don’t experience success.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, MBA
Just like that, it’s July 1st – and we are officially in the most profitable half of every year in any business. Well, the businesses that focus on the main thing, that is.
In this timely episode, following what for many was a challenging period of pandemics, Darnyelle shares what may be the most important message you hear all year. If you are ready to rebound your 2020 and STILL hit those goals you set at the turn of the decade, listen in to discover:
- The 3 questions every entrepreneur must ask if they want to get back on track to the tune of their next money milestone
- The startling realization that Darnyelle made that put her on a path to her best month EVER
- Why FOCUS is your new BFF for the rest of this business year
- The path to millions is paved by focusing on the main thing
- What do you want to be known for?
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Tool Kit.
Powerful Quotes from Darnyelle during the Episode
“FOCUS – Follow One Course Until Success is the result.”
“If you don’t keep the main thing the main thing, you will not keep success.”
“When you are clear what you want to be known for, you’ll become known for everything.”
Want more of Darnyelle?
- Join Darnyelle for 2020 Ain’t Canceled Tuesday, July 7th at 4pm Eastern
- Access my 3 Gaps From Your Next Money Milestone Master Class
- Learn about Incredible Factor University Programs
- Darnyelle’s Instagram
- Darnyelle’s Facebook
- Apply for a Discovery Session with Darnyelle’s team
- Six Figure Cash Flow Club
- Join us at Breakthrough in Business: Next Level Everything this Fall
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Leave us a review on iTunes
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!