No matter where you are in the world, your world has been rocked! In the face of what we are all dealing with, there is only one word that can describe what we all must do: PIVOT.
In this candid episode, Darnyelle shares her personal acronym for this powerful word and offers insight into how every entrepreneur and small business owner can start a powerful, poignant pivot towards a business that will continue to serve them, despite the panic sweeping our world. If you are over the fear and are ready to activate your faith so that you can handle the changes you’ll be required to make like a BOSS – you’re gonna love this episode!
Listen in to discover:
- Why this pandemic is actually a good thing for your business
- Five powerful steps to making the changes necessary to save your sanity and position your business for a profitable pivot
- How looking at five things are the key to your Next Level Everything: Purpose Intention Vision Opportunity and Trust
This episode is powered by the Profitable Pivot Masterclasses. If you know that you need some support pivoting the core components of your business (messaging, marketing and sales) join Darnyelle LIVE as she teaches five powerful classes the week of April 13th.
Powerful Quotes from the Episode
“Your purpose is not quarantined.”
“Purpose and intention create a vision that maximizes opportunity and leverages trust.”
Want more of Darnyelle?
- Access my 3 Gaps From Your Next Money Milestone Master Class
- Access my Unlock Six Figure Cash Flow Master Class
- Darnyelle’s Instagram
- Darnyelle’s Facebook
- Apply for a Discovery Session with Darnyelle’s team
- Six Figure Cash Flow Club
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Leave us a review on iTunes
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!