“Focusing in on these five things will help you to breakthrough in your business before 2020.” –Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
In this powerful episode, I’ve gifted you with a “fly on the wall” view of my recent training, It’s Half Time: 5 Things You Must Do NOW to Breakthrough in Your Business Before 2020. Following my highly successful, Breakthrough in Business Experience, I wanted to gift my community with a business-centric training to help them solidify their plans to make the rest of 2019 the best yet in their businesses. In this first part (because the whole training was 90 minutes) I share the first thing you must do. Here’s what I know for sure, if you don’t decide to have a profitable, planet-shaking business, you never will.
In this part, listen in to discover:
- The real reason why forgiveness must be a part of your business growth strategy
- 5 things you must let go right now if you intend to breakthrough in your business
- What you can expect when you no longer let fear run your business
Powerful Quotes from the show:
“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
“If you believe that you must work hard in order to deserve the money that comes to you, then money cannot come to you unless you work hard. Financial success, or any other kind of success, does not require hard work. It does require alignment of thought.” –Abraham
“When you muddle in indecision, it throws your alignment off.” –Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
Questions to ask yourself to facilitate your next decision:
- If I remove all obstacles and listen just to my voice, what do I desire un-apologetically?
- What will it take for me to get all that I desire if I know and believe that God is not holding anything back from me?
- What will it feel like to welcome these things into my life experience?
- Who do I need to forgive to ensure that I walk fully into what I desire?
Want more of Darnyelle?
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Leave us a review on iTunes
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!