In this week’s episode of the Incredible Factor Business Podcast, I’m introducing you to yet another key foundational principle – The Shake the Planet Principle. In a recent interview, I uttered the words “shake the planet” for the first time and life and business hasn’t been the same since. In fact, now that I am committed to helping my clients grow businesses that shake the planet, it’s become increasingly important that I share exactly what it’s going to take to get there.
When I talk about shaking the planet, I’m talking about doing work that creates a ripple effect to leave the planet better than we found it. As entrepreneurs and small business owners we have a responsibility to show up fully and powerfully in our work so that we are able to equip and empower someone else to do the same.
In the episode, I share my take on Simon Sinek’s “Start with Why” and Marriane Williamson’s “Our Deepest Fear.” My position on each may shift you.
Listen to this episode and you’ll learn:
- The Shake the Planet Principle™
- 3 immediately actionable steps you can take right now to start applying the principle to your business
- The primary reason why your goal is to be a phenomenon and not a fad as you build your business in this crowded and noisy marketplace
- How focusing on shaking the planet makes you an instant disrupter and will help you to rise above the noise
- The power that occurs when you step fully into exploiting your Incredible Factor in service to others
- And a few powerful personal stories that will inspire you
- Simon Sinek, Start with Why
- Marianne Williamson, Our Deepest Fear
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Leave us a review on iTunes
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!